PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
For purposes of this Policy, “Personal Information” generally means data, or a combination of data from one or more sources, that can be used to identify, directly or indirectly, an individual. The Personal Information we collect from you helps us personalize and improve your experience when you visit our website or mobile app. The Personal Information we gather about you, may include, but is not limited to:
- Business contact information and contact preferences (such as your name, organization, title, phone number, and email address)
- Account log-in and other credentials (such as your email address and password when you sign up for an account with us; account password recovery information; and authentication questions and answers)
- IP address
- Network and geo-location
- Marketing preferences
- Purchase, support requests and customer service history; and
- Any information you provide to us through web forms or other communication tools available to you while visiting or using our website or mobile app.
Please note that providing Personal Information to us is entirely voluntary. If you choose not to provide us certain information, we may not be able to offer you certain products and services, and you may not be able to access certain content on our website or mobile app.
HOW WE USE PERSONAL INFORMATION
Dzinex uses your Personal Information and other data that we collect only where required for specific purposes, such as to:
- provide and administer our products and services;
- provide customer support;
- fulfill underlying transactions on our products and services;
- allow access to account information and service features;
- respond to your questions about our products or services;
- deliver confirmations, account information, notifications, and similar operational communications;
- improve your user experience and the quality of our products and services;
- market and advertise our products and services;
- maintain the integrity of our network and address security issues;
- investigate or take action regarding violations or suspected violations of law or our terms; and
- comply with legal and/or regulatory requirements.
We sometimes hire or contract with other companies and individuals to perform certain functions and services on our behalf. We may need to disclose Personal Information so that they can perform these functions and services, which may include, customer service support, marketing, data analytics, and hosting data on cloud-based servers. These service providers are contractually required to implement reasonable security measures to protect the Personal Information provided to them and are restricted from using or disclosing such information except as necessary to perform services on our behalf or to comply with legal requirements.
HOW WE PROTECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
We maintain administrative, technical, and physical safeguards to protect Personal Information from unauthorized access, use, and disclosure. We continually review and evaluate our security measures on an ongoing basis to consider appropriate new technology and updated methods to help minimize risks from emerging security threats as they become known.
Dzinex Site and Apps are designed for a general audience and are not directed to nor intended for use by minors. If you believe your child may have provided us with their Personal Information, you can contact us and we will promptly delete the information from our records.
VISITORS FROM OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES
HOW TO CONTACT US